Check out some of the heavy construction equipment we have available for rent.
New machine added to the fleet, JCB 8018.
The JCB 3CX is the world’s number one backhoe loader (along with the JCB 4CX). The 3CX is a product of JCB’s efficient design philosophy, responding to today’s rising fuel prices and environmental concerns with class-leading efficiency and low running costs. In short, we’ve applied innovative technologies to squeeze the absolute maximum out of every drop of fuel.
The result? In typical roading, loading, excavating and idle cycles, the 3CX JCB backhoe loader, equipped with a powerful Ecomax engine, delivers an average fuel saving of up to 16%, plus lower emissions and noise levels. Also with extended periods between fill-ups, you benefit from a longer, more productive working day.
But the efficiency (and other) benefits certainly don’t end there on a JCB 3CX.
- Brand new Stage IIIB/Tier 4i EcoMAX engine
- 6% more torque than outgoing models
- 9% fuel saving over outgoing models
- Optional Torque lock for up to 25% fuel savings (standard on 3CX Contractor)
- All-new electronic engine management system
- New Powerslide for faster, easier repositioning
2.7 TON MINI DIGGER
The Bobcat 425 mini excavator has a Kubota V1505-IDI-NA diesel engine producing 27 horsepower. It is available as a zero tail swing unit with a standard arm, or as a conventional tail swing unit with long-arm. The standard arm option has an operating weight of 5,870 pounds (2,663 kg); the long arm model has an operating weight of 6,278 lbs (2,848 kg). Both models come standard with rubber tracks, engine shutdown, auxiliary hydraulics, and a Quick Tach attachment system. It is also available with cab enclosure, heater, and a radio. Its hydraulic system delivers fluid at a rate of 13.2 gallons (50 L) per minute at a system pressure of 2,610 pounds per square inch (PSI) (17,995 kPa).
The 425 stands 7.9 feet (2.4 m) tall and 5.1 ft (1.5 m) wide and can reach speeds of 2.3 miles per hour (3.7 km/h).
- VERSATILITY: Rubber tracks can be used on a range of terrains and work particularly well on hard abrasive surfaces like asphalt and concrete without causing damage to these sensitive surfaces
- MAXIMUM FLOTATION: Flotation is maximized as a result of reduced ground pressure and a more even distribution of machine weight, allowing the excavator to easily glide over soft ground conditions
- INCREASED TRACTION on a range of surfaces like mud and on hilly applications due to the rubber track’s deep tread lugs
- MINIMIZED STRESS ON UNDERCARRIAGE PARTS, slowing wear and preventing damage on critical components like idlers and rollers
- MAXIMUM MACHINE UPTIME which translates to reduced hourly operational costs
- IMPROVED OPERATOR COMFORT as a result of reduced noise and vibration as well as better ride control
- EXTENDED WARRANTY: Monster Tires rubber tracks are backed by extended warranty
BOMAG ROLLER 80
Fields of application: Earthwork and asphalt applications. New construction and repair work for medium and small-scale construction projects, on parking lots, sidewalks, cycle paths, playing fields and sports grounds as well as rolling of joints in road construction.